With the many improvements made to the ground and facilities over the past few years, Hagenauer Reserve at Box Hill continues to maintain its status as one of the best track and field facilities in the state. The facilities at Hagenauer Reserve include:
- Eight lane polyurethane track, fully marked in accordance with IAAF requirements for all running, relay and hurdle events
- Rekortan runups for:
- long jump and triple jump
- pole vault
- Polyurethane runups for:
- high jumps – with uprights, bars and porta pit landing bags for two concurrent competitions
- Two concrete shot put rings with an all weather shot impact arena
- Concrete discus and hammer throw rings
- Adjustable height hurdles for ten flights in eight lanes
- Public address system
- Canteen facilities
- Undercover grandstand
- Ample bus and car parking
- Floodlights suitable for competition use.
If you are interested in hiring the facility, please contact the Booking Manager, Danielle Cain on 0422 659 233 (mobile), via email, or download the ground hire application form which can be printed out and mailed to the Club to reserve one or more dates for your organisation.
You can also download a plan of the ground.